Increase in the availability and energy yield of wind power plants at extreme locations (climate, turbulence, logistics):
- Development of planning know-how for sites with high levels of turbulence, low temperatures and complex logistics requirements (e.g. in mountain regions).
- Optimisation of wind modelling in complex and/or extremely difficult terrain.
- Tests at extreme locations
- Evaluation of practical findings, recommendations.
- Development of risk management standards for wind energy projects.